UF College of Dentistry and the Florida Academy of General Dentistry have partnered to offer a Joint Providership. This two-year postgraduate course in comprehensive dentistry provides the general practitioner with an organized and structured educational program of dental sciences in a format that offers something for everyone.
This program is designed in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between the University of Florida Continuing Dental Education and the Florida Academy of General Dentistry. The MasterTrack courses are presented by a variety of instructors including UF faculty, nationally-recognized experts, and private practitioners. Classes meet one weekend per month on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (including lunch on Fri/Sat). The class format consists of lectures, open discussion, in-office projects, literature review, and hands-on participation utilizing the College of Dentistry’s state-of-the-art Simulation Lab.
UF College of Dentistry has been offering this unique program for over 35 years providing dentists an opportunity to:
- Earn 600 credits toward a Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry MAGD.
- Seek Diplomate status with the American Board of General Dentists upon successful completion.
- Interact with instructors specializing in different fields; with evidence-based, research-supported insights into the latest advancements in the profession.
- Network with practitioners nationally and internationally.
- Compile a body of reference material for practical, immediate use in your practice.
- Expand knowledge for newly licensed dentists or introduce new skills for experienced dentists.