The BACE Exam is offered through Biotility at the University of Florida’s Center of Excellence for Regenerative Health Biotechnology (UF CERHB). Please note, it is common practice to enroll in multiple courses or sections in order to access all online content relevant to your program. However, you will only create one UF account once (during your first enrollment). Please follow the steps below to complete this enrollment.
- On the Course Page
- Review the Course Description
- Select the orange plus next to the course offering
- Select the “Add to Cart” button
- In the Cart View
- Select either “Checkout” button to proceed
Destiny One Account Creation or Confirmation
- Select the desired school or social account type and log in to the associated account (Google, LinkedIn, or Microsoft)
- Follow the prompts to determine if you have an existing Destiny One account or if you need to create one
- New Users: Enter the required account information (Name and Email, Address and Telephone, and Marketing Preferences)
- Existing Users: Existing users will see their previously entered information populate – confirm that none of the information has changed.
- Click the Submit button to save your information
- Select the cart icon on the top center of the screen to begin the checkout process
- On the Checkout Page
- Confirm the information on screen is correct, and select the orange “Continue Checkout” button
- Answer the Questionnaire
- Read the Policy Confirmation, and select the agreement checkbox
- Select the orange “Continue Checkout” button
Logging Into Your Course
6. You will receive an email receipt with instructions (same as below) for logging into the course.
1. Follow this link: https://elearning.ufl.edu/
2. Click the blue "Log In To Continuing Education" button
3. Log in with the same account you used to register.