- FBPR Licensed Asbestos Consultant or Contractor: Provider # 0000995; Course #0006403
- FBPE Provider #: 0004021 8.0 CEHs
- CEUs: 0.8
Course coordinator: Melissa Hamilton email@example.com
Phone: (352) 392-9570 or 352-294-3879
This State of Florida approved course provides you with a review and update on new asbestos legislation pertinent to Asbestos Project Designers. Topics covered include:
- Review of AHERA Regulations
- Review of OSHA Regulations
- Review of Other Safety Considerations
- Review of NESHAP and State Regulations
- Health Effects & Medical Monitoring Update
- Writing Asbesos Specifications Review
- Abatement Materials and Methods Update
- Air Monitoring Requirements Review
Students enrolled in this course benefit from instructors who have extensive on the job experience and examples of real life work scenarios. Interactive lesson reviews allow the opportunity to actively engage in your learning experience.
The cost of this course includes materials and a 25 question end of course exam. Successful completion of this exam is required. All exam sessions will be reviewed as part of your final grade. Final Exam must be completed within 30 days of enrollment. Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Reaccreditation as an Asbestos Project Designer.
PrerequisitesYou must provide proof of having completed the initial EPA-approved training course and any annual refresher courses in the discipline in which you seek reaccreditation. If your initial and refresher course certificates were not issued by UF TREEO, you must email a copy of your initial and last refresher certificates to our registrar, Kady Morris firstname.lastname@example.org , be verified before the class begins.
- EP0005 - Asbestos PD Refresher